What are the ebay selling limits ?

19 Jun 13 09:14:20 am
Hey , i created an ebay account to sell online . i'm from india but i only want to sell on us , europe and australi via ebay.com so can you please tell me what are the selling limits on ebay.com for a seller from other country then us. my paypal account doesn't have any holds or limits , its strange but due to my country's reserve bank rules paypal can't hold funds for 21 days even if i am a new seller (ood for me as i can start my dropshipping business right away ) Whenever i list an item i always in fear that ebay limit or suspend my account due to over listing. can anyone help . Thanks and sorry for my english

Site Admin
21 Jun 13 01:56:41 am
Hello yash2u,

I'm not exactly sure how eBay determines your selling limits but these limits are often added until the seller is able to confirm certain information or establish a positive selling history. These limits help you become a successful seller, in addition to ensuring a safer experience for all eBay customers.

To learn more about eBay's selling limits please go to Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps :)

Link hidden: Login to view

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.