What's Your Markup On Sales?

12 Jul 07 04:10:00 am
I am curious what markup people are posting on their products, specifically on websites. We are selling most of our products at a 200% markup. Most of our products are low in cost ranging from $5.00 to $50.00. I know there are a lot of factors to consider but we are curious what the 'common' markup rate is.

Site Admin
11 Feb 08 08:26:42 pm
You may like to have a look at this related post in the Salehoo forum. Hope it helps :) Link hidden: Login to view

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
13 Feb 08 09:27:43 am
Just PM me and I know some products you can easily make 100%-600% markups on right now that are HOT in demand!!!

Free Member
14 Feb 08 04:15:43 pm
I create a product in 3 hours, that costs me nothing - only my time, and sell it for $67, over a month I can sell 230 of them, ALL Profit - apart from the fees!

Places to sell without paying any fees:

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.