Wholesale & eBay Forum Selling Products Online & Marketing What types of Products To Sell On Amazon? Hard To Find Products?

What types of Products To Sell On Amazon? Hard To Find Products?

Im looking for products to sell on amazon. What types of products do I sell? I know I dont want to sell laptops, video games, electronics, dvds, cases, books or any of that kind of stuff, too competitive.

Im looking at products within the $100+ price range, ideally harder to find products on amazon so there isnt much competition.

Site Admin
Hello warriorpreneur,

Regardless of where you want to sell, this question is the most widely asked :) and there isn't a set of sure answers as to what you can sell.

Finding out what to sell will mean a lot of research! And I'm not sure other members would be too keen in sharing their niche products.

Try researching your market, look for a product that has a strong demand yet limited supply, look for something that will work for you. Check your competition as well as your available suppliers. You might find this Link hidden: Login to view helpful.

Just to help you brainstorm more product options, you might want to check the Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps! Please let us know how you get on.

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how