Where Does One Start with selling online?

6 Dec 06 05:22:23 am
Hi to all,
OK, now I have done ok on ebay. I joined SaleHoo and have found some sites of intrest. I have read what seems like thousands of sites, here and have found some that do not require resallers permits, monthly fee's, memberships, etc.
So do I cut and paste all of the information into the ebay store listing, for example, of an item I found? I guess i'm just not sure on how to use some of the web sites i'm finding here, that are more like a plain ecommerce site.

Help Please !!!
Thank You :oops:

Free Member
6 Dec 06 12:44:27 pm
You'll first need to purchase the item from the supplier and then list out that item on eBay. If you want to get the product from drop shipper then you can first check out the availability of the product and if that will be available then you can list out that item.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.