where to buy real targeted traffic?

lzysfjt
I found that marketing a shopping website is very very difficult!I have seen a lot websites offering to sell traffic like 10,000 targeted visitors for $39.99. I know a lot of them don't deliver their promises. Are there any reliable sites that will bring real visitors for a price to my site?

jg42122
I use google ppc adwords it is the all around best choice because the people are actually looking for what you have to offer.AND it will get you a ton of traffic.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Those site may work. I have never tried one. I am more into google adwords as you are getting more targeted traffic. People that are looking for what you have.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
lzysfjt
I think the problem is most keywords are expensive in google adwords,maybe big company can afford this charge?if my margin is only several dollars to sell a item,how can I make money through google PPC campaign?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I think the problem is most keywords are expensive in google adwords,maybe big company can afford this charge?if my margin is only several dollars to sell a item,how can I make money through google PPC campaign?

Google adwords are more less used to promote a website address. Not for individual sales.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
lzysfjt
Jimmy?thank you for reply,I think traffic exchange affiliate maybe
a cheap way to me,I found this company:

Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
waynegm
How bout Link hidden: Login to view

Try them - I got 3 sales on a 10,000 Visit order

jg42122
This is what i did microsoft is giving away 90.00 free adclicks just like google only on microsoft use that set your monthly budget to 30.00 now you have 3 mos free advertising or you can do 45.00 and do two mos.whatever just search google for free microsoft ad center coupons

jg42122
How bout Link hidden: Login to view

I dont know if that is your site or not but a few things concern me with this site first off I think it is not working right because no matter what I put in it was always free and why in the world does it say to use internet explorer for safe payment I repair computers and I must say internet explorer is the cause of 90% of all virus and spyware attacks I have seen it a million times so that makes me instantly not want to use that site.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.