Advice on Global Sources Direct?

davisec52
Hi. Has anyone here used Global Sources Direct or have any comment on the Global Sources site as a means to find reliable Chinese suppliers? I'd be grateful for any feedback.

Much obliged,
Evan

singapore101
Hello,yes they are ok.but you can get some of the same things cheaper from dropshipdesign such as baby monitor for one.They are like Link hidden: Login to view which has cheaper shipping than chinavasian.

singapore101
Always ask for the insiders price.They will say their is no such thing but their is.I was dealing with a importer when i lived in usa.They also had retail stores this importer.One day i was in their retail store and noticed a product which was a hot seller for 7.95 retail.I was buying it 9.75 wholesale! so i bought every one of these items on show floor.I also bought every single piece they had in the back of the store.Week later i was at their warehouse show room,i told the sales lady i wont buy those from you when i can buy them from your store for 7.95.she said wait a minute,next thing i know the owner of the company was their.He asked me which store and i told him.he left the room came back and said to the sales lady,give him insiders price for now on,he just saved me a bundle of money.Turns out the store manager was selling this item for 6 months at 7.95 when retail was 19.95.It was a heavy item so i know their wasnt much room for profit.The owner said i wondered why that store kept calling for more of those every few days.

davisec52
Thank you for your advice. I appreciate the feedback.

Evan

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.