Fall September Special

Alibaba and their companies

garryho
Alibaba has many companies and right now i am talking to a company who said he can provide me a PSP at factory price. Do you guys know what is the lowest price for a PSP at factory PRICE. it is a SONY GIGA PACK.

cooly
Well, he can only give it at factory price if he's at the factory! What price is being offered and what payment methods are being accepted?

hi5
Alibaba is great for finding suppliers for may different items.

But with that said I am always very ify when it comes to electronics from sites like that... Since mainstream items are what most scammers scam people on, i.e xbox, psp, ipod, etc.

So just be very careful and do you research on the company.
Ask questions and make sure you're familiar with the import/export lingo.

Thanks.

kenco
If you give me the company name or website I can do some research on it, but I dont know if you wanna give away that info. Also, like cooly said, what are the payment methods.

mana2006
I will agree that mainstrem items hold the most scammers. I do buy bamboo blinds and flooring from several alibab companies. They are great and the prices are great. Just have to find real companies and stay away from high end products till you get established.

shizaam
Scammers definetly seat themselves in the mainstream market. If you look at all the scam stories they are always with iPods, PSP's, Xbox's, Playstations.

I suggest:

- You make sure he has good payment methods (ideally Escrow)
- He has shipping prices to everywhere (Scammers normally can't be bothered to figure out the shipping prices all over the place)
- Ask him what the MOQ is and check it's not too high (Always good to start small with a new supplier)
- Ask for a sample product (This way you know if he actually has the product, it may be retail price but then you know he has the product and most likely legit)
- Also ask him for his whereabouts as there may be a chance he is close to you and you can just pop in and buy directly from his warehouse

Hope this helps :D

productsplus1976
I would steer clear. If you were buying direct from the factory you would have to buy a very large quantity. Possibly 10,000 units minimum. If this guys says he gets them to you for factory price, I'd seriously doubt it.

subman
STAY AWAY FROM ALIBABA SELLERS UNLESS THEY HAVE A TRUST PASS!!!!!

cooly
STAY AWAY FROM ALIBABA SELLERS UNLESS THEY HAVE A TRUST PASS!!!!![/b]

Even trustpass...

subman
Cooly,

Even a trust pass hey?

Please do tell, what's your experience with them?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Anyone can get a trustpass, Its not hard for scammers to aquire them all they do is pay the fee and list some bogus information.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
subman
I'd like to get my hands around their necks. Just give me the opportunity. :x

ezy2sell
Make sure the trustpass is legit..... :?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.