Any experience dealing with www.ipod-dropshipping.com?

Free Member
mikelaw
Anybody has any experience dealing with
Link hidden: Login to view

just tried my first order but got the error message 'This merchant is currently unable to accept payment' message from Paypal.

Had a decent price on Ipod.

jadzia1182
If paypal said they won't take payment for him, usually that means Paypal has frozen the account and is investigating claims against the site.

Free Member
matt_16288
This is my site. Paypal is reviewing my account after recieving over 4.5k - This happens to every account to recieve this amount into their paypal account. I am expecting my account to be fully running again soon.

In the meantime, i have fixed up a temp account :wink:

Free Member
mikelaw
SO when is your new ipod stock coming ? i did not have a chance to buy it and now it is already gone . Anyway do you drop ship direct to my customers from your site. i reside outside US.

Free Member
matt_16288
I am expecting stock mid June. I will keep you guys posted ;)

Yes, we can dropship outside the US, but you will need to contact us if you wish to do this.

Free Member
mikelaw
I see you have new stock now. but unfortunately you only ship locally in US ?

I need to drop ship to UK.

luapmandragon
Can you provide shipping insurance for dropshipping?

anonymous
I never heard of Paypal freezing an account. I get 10-12K during my busy season and they have never frozen my account!

Free Member
mikelaw
Matt, i am ready to order now.
I need the Ipod 60gb to be dropshipped to uk.
I just log in to your site but i can't see any option of selecting a shipping address other that the billing address.

Please instruct how to proceed. If everything is well, i will vouched for you in the Salehoo forum.

Please confirm.

Free Member
filho_domicio
I also have received Paypal payments in excess of 4.5k and not had a problem. It seems Paypal is selective about which accounts they freeze.

energie-man
Hiya...the guys right,your account does get put on hold at

Free Member
matt_16288
Hey guys,

I have had a great response to the recent ipod stock. Please contact me via PM or email, as we still have some bits left ;)

Just to let you guys know, ipod dropshipping is now for sale. The reason being, it has grown out of proportion, and in the last few weeks I have had an unbelievable amount of emails, and I really do not have time to promote / run it any more :(

Suppliers details will be included in the sale, along with all ad revenue. All that needs to be switched is the paypal email address, and adsense / adbrite codes and then the new owner makes revenue on every sale.

Please PM us, or contact us via Link hidden: Login to view for proof of revenue, or too make us an offer.

anonymous
Hey guys,

I have had a great response to the recent ipod stock. Please contact me via PM or email, as we still have some bits left ;)

I thought you got scammed by JUDI martin and that is why you are closing down ? It is dishonest of you to sell the site when your boat is sinking...

everybody check here before buying anything from Matt
Link hidden: Login to view

anonymous
Ya that is bull Matt you should know better 'I am giving away the suppliers name in the sale of this website' hahaha ya a scammer supplier how the hell is that supposed to help us dumb ass????????

anonymous
ok my username is dshinckley and now someone is impersonating me!! I don't know why but this site won't log me on.

Free Member
matt_16288

I thought you got scammed by JUDI martin and that is why you are closing down ? It is dishonest of you to sell the site when your boat is sinking...

This was ages ago? And i got my money back from Judi.. The website pulls in a tidy profit, PM me for revenue proof..

Free Member
matt_16288
Ya that is bull Matt you should know better 'I am giving away the suppliers name in the sale of this website' hahaha ya a scammer supplier how the hell is that supposed to help us dumb ass????????

I don't understand that question.. People who have traded with me, will know i am no scammer.. Again, please PM for more details

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.