Any good/bad news about

17 Feb 09 04:54:24 pm
any good/bad news about Link hidden: Login to view

8 Mar 09 01:53:04 am
I went to their site and I can state for a fact that wholesaler example #1 is in fact MAXAM wholesale out of Dallas, Texas. I have personally bought and resold over $10,000.00 worth of merchandise from them over the last 10 years. I was able to maksa lot of money in the past on eBay but now far too many are selling the same merchandise there. It is still a great source for stuff to sell on Craigslist or your own website. Maxam has always treated me with stellar service.

That being could go to MAXAM directly and save the $29.95 membership as I do not recognize whothe other examples are.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at