Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Reviews, Complaints and Scams Anyone dealt with them? www.onlyzilla.com

Anyone dealt with them? www.onlyzilla.com

wims26-2007
Free Member
Hi there.I looked on a website called onlyzilla.Has anyone used them before and was the quality good..I am so nervous about getting ripped off.Thanks alot... :D

gulfy13
I used them a couple of times. Some of the quality of goods were excellent and some were bad. I'd say in the two times that I purchased from them that about 30%of the items were un-saleable...

Delivery was fast though. They used EMS, and I had no customs problems. both of my orders were for over $400.00 each. I also had a problem receiving different logo's on the shirts that I had ordered. They just substitued what they had in stock. Ordinarily that would not be a problem as the replacements were good stock, but in my case I needed the exact styles that I had ordered. That being said, I did contact them and they sent the correct styles and let me keep the other ones. So I guess I actually came out ahead..

I paid through paypal and had no problem there..
They also followed up after the shipment to make sure that I had received my goods.

I guess the overall transaction was fair to good. But like I mentioned above some of the goods was unsaleable due to poor condition of the items..Hope this helps..

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how