Anyone dealt with www.simplx.com

sfl340
Has anybody had any dealings with Link hidden: Login to view?

tommyh712
Yes, I heard of them before. I really do not think the products they offer have really good profit margins though, so I think you may want to look in a different direction.

sfl340
Thanks

gulfy13
They are heavily listed on several scam alert sites..Basically the scam is that you pay a $20 fee to join promising that once your application is 'approved' you will be able to buy their products and dropship with the company. the 20 bucks is non-refundable. then a couple of day later one of their account reps calls and tells you that their is an additional $250. fee to dropship and become a full member....

I would stay away from them...they are listed on at least 3 scam alert sites...

sfl340
Thanks Gulfy for the info.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Have a read of these topics on the forum:

Link hidden: Login to view

Good luck

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.