Anyone heard of or dealt with

10 Feb 09 08:47:34 pm
I was wondering if anyone has had any kind of experience with this company? I believe it is supposed to be another Ebay like thing but based in China, I know everyone says 'buyer beware' when purchasing products from China (or from anywhere other than the US) but they seem to have nice products based off of name brands. The reason I say this looks like another Ebay is because there are many 'sellers' of different products but the prices look to be wholesale from what I have been researching on (makeup), I just don't want to get caught up in a big mess if I decide to buy from one of the 'sellers'. Thanks in advance!

Site Admin
11 Feb 09 05:24:11 am

Here's a similar post about, you might want to read it:

Link hidden: Login to view

If you do decide to buy from them please make sure that at all times you use only safe payment methods, like paypal and credit card (so you can do a charge back in case something bad happens).

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
11 Feb 09 04:12:40 pm
Thanks so much. I still have more questions but i will post them with the thread you sent me!! I just joined yesterday and when I posted the question I didn't think I would get a response for a while from other members (if at all) but to be answered by a staff member, you guys are AWESOME!! Again, thanks so much!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at