Anyone know anything about Truefashionsinc.com

Free Member
patrickl
Good afternoon everyone,

I have been doing a little research on the net and I came across this site. I really like some of there items but there not listed in our directory and I'm not sure if I can trust them. Can you please check them out for me? Here's the link. Link hidden: Login to view

Thanks

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi PatrickL,

Basically the longer a business has been operating, the more trustworthy it is perceived. Two years and above can be a safe standard, but Link hidden: Login to view was just recently created - March of last year, 2010. For this reason I am not eager to recommend this supplier.

Although at the checkout system it does allow credit cards and Paypal for payment, I am not satisfied with the information (or lack of) about their company. There isn't any physical address or email address published. It also isn't clear what type of supplier they are, as they invite distributors to 'list' products in their site.

Hopefully we get more feedback from others who got the chance to buy from them. But for the reasons I stated above, I have to advice you not to use this supplier.

Hope this helps. :)

Irene
Free Member
patrickl
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to check them out for me. Thanks again.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
You are most welcome, PatrickL. :) Let us know if you need help searching for suppliers.

Cheers!

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.