Anyone purchased from Duushop.com???

jwmb2822
Hi,
Was just wondering if anyone had purchased from Duushop.com and if they had any feedback about their products.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi jwmb2822,

This site so new barely 2 weeks old so I doubt anyone has used them here on the forum. Although I haven't used them personally, I can say that I will not recommend them to anyone.

They are based in Beijijng, China and selling high end electronic brand names. The likelihood of receiving a fake would be 9 out of 10 times in this scenario. If you do a bit of research here on the forum you'll find out that everyone agrees that China is not a place to buy branded electronics.

Don't be tempted by their product listings and prices.

I did a mock purchase just to check if they do accept PayPal - apparently they don't. They only accept western union, money gram and bank transfers, all unsafe payment methods.

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.