Anyone use www.mywholesalesupplier.com?

ladiez1st
Link hidden: Login to view

has anyone used them before?
are they legit?

thanks

bayericlowe
I definitely want to know if these people are legitimate.

Link hidden: Login to view

That price is unheard of. It is very hard to believe what kind of company this is, but I hope they are legitimate because there is some real potential there.

Anyone who has done work with them before is welcome to chime in.

haus1028
I copied these from google

Replies to 'Pricelinewarehouse.com? Have you heard/done business ...Stay away from this site as well: Link hidden: Login to view They have a ... I ordered from them too, definite scam, never received the Wii I was ...
Link hidden: Login to view - 26k - Cached - Similar pages

Amazon.com: Customer Discussions: Pricelinewarehouse.com? Have you ...I ordered from them too, definite scam, never received the Wii I was supposed to ... Link hidden: Login to view They have a very similar layout and ...
Link hidden: Login to view. - 225k - Cached - Similar pages

PSP-Hacks.com / 4gb sony MS for $65 plus shiping to your area, my ...Link hidden: Login to view ... believe what you want, but they are fake. old Ebay.com scam. now everyone's doin it ...
Link hidden: Login to view - 27k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.