anyone used these guys before -

8 Feb 07 10:51:04 pm
i got a email from an ebayer, though its a spam i was wondering if they are legit. he has shown me a few of the items that he has posted. he has giving me the tracking number of the shippment made to look my self. it looks real but i dont want to get ripped off again, the web site is
Link hidden: Login to view

as for this place
are they genuin and good to deal with

thank you

also i need good and cheap sources for laptops that will send to sydney australia

Free Member
10 Feb 07 08:25:32 am
Link hidden: Login to view / This site is 2 months old and is a chineese company. Possibly a scam site.

Link hidden: Login to view this company has been in operation since january 2001. Most likely a genuine company. As they are selling used product. But as always you should be carefull.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at