- is this company any good?

8 Sep 10 03:13:11 pm
Does somebody know if this company is any good?

8 Sep 10 09:57:23 pm
Hi viper21,

I haven't used myself but here's a related post you might be interested in reading -

Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

PS - Try to upload a picture to your profile when you get the chance. Thanks!

Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
8 Sep 10 11:01:33 pm
I have used this company on 2 occassions and I have to say I AM satisfied with their customer service.I ordered Ladies stretch jeans last year and some beautiful denim wedge shoes.They were of great quality and I did sell most of my items well above my wholesale price.This summer i ordered summer dresses that were of the quality i paid for.The best way to deal with them is by phone so that they can help you with your selection also.the ONLY thing i do NOT like is that the way that the packages are pre set, you may end up with sizes of merchandise that you can NOT get rid of quickly.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at