Bargain Boulevard - Has anyone used this supplier?

t0psales
anyone used them, they may have a product I have sold but my supplier has run out of, they state an australian company with .com.au but have details about china, like the support team is in china etc.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi T0pSales,

Kindly share with us the link to the site and we'll try to check. Thanks.

Irene
t0psales
Link hidden: Login to view

That was copied from the site??

this is what I am looking at..

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi T0pSales,

Sorry but the link opened to a blank page for me (no error message but blank page). I confirmed with my colleagues and the same thing happened when they tried..

Irene
t0psales
Hi Irene, did you try again with the additional link?

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi T0pSales,

Yes, the product page opened up for me, and whenever I click on the Home page it still shows the blank white screen. I tried checking on their whoisdomain record but is shows "Whois Record Not Available". I also did not see any reviews/feedback about them online.

They are based in China, address published as
Street: F6,Yantian technology center, Shatoujiao,Yantian
City: Hong Kong
Postal code: 518081 from Link hidden: Login to view

I tried calling on the numbers provided, the USA number does not exist while the China number is on a fax tone. Their live chat link, although there is a box to click, is not set up.

The website itself is not fully developed, such as for example in the Free shipping page or Contact page, the details are not filled out.

I also tried buying from the site and it did not proceed, kept saying "Please confirm the terms and conditions bound to this order by ticking the box below" even if I already did.

In my honest opinion this company is not 100% safe to deal with.

Irene
t0psales
Thats what I were finding Irene, it seems only half built, unfortunately it did state it had an item I had sold, unfortunately, I could not purchase and gave up thinking it as being a scam, chinese company from china with a .com.au???

I ended up cancelling the 2 orders.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.