Body Jewelry Shopping - Review Needed

modikarnik27
Does anyone on here have done business with Body Jewelry Shopping -
Link hidden: Login to view

They are wholesaler for sterling silver, cubic zirconia jewelry, swarovski crystals, etc..

Any input would be greatly appreciated, as I like the stuff on there. Also please advice if anyone has any suggestions on any other site with similar products.

Thank you in advance for the help

Last edited by Rhea_SaleHoo on 26 Oct 15 04:33:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
SEO
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Karnik and welcome to the forum,

I can tell you that they are an approved supplier from our directory and we have had no complaints from members regarding their trading practices up to this point.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

modikarnik27
Thanks Mark, that was helpful.
Although I was hoping if someone had worked with them in the past and if they can comment on their Product Quality, would be more helpful.
As this supplier claim that they use the same crystals as swarovski, I am really looking forward to jump into jewelry market..

Site Admin
fudjj
H i Karnik,

Hopefully one of our members who have worked with them can share their own personal experience for you..

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.