Cablewholesale.com - Review Needed

kakins.rayvon
I have signed up for cablewholesale.com, I have been looking to start drop shipping for about two months now. The prices that are posted on there site are not profitable compared to the prices on eBay for the same item. Would anyone know if the initial price that is list are final quote rather you buy wholesale or not? Have anyone ever worked with this company?

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Kenneth and welcome to the forum,

the cable market is a hard one to do business on eBay with, I know someone who was importing container loads from China and still was only making a 2% mark up to remain competitive, I can only imagine that dropshipping a product like that on eBay would be near impossible unfortunately.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.