Can anyone tell me about dropshipperwholesale.com?

uofaguy0507
If anyone has used them before please let me know. They have a $99 lifetime membership fee and if someone has had experience with them either good or bad I'd like to know.

Thanks!
UofAguy0507

Free Member
skiyuki
Scam.
Didn't use it personally. However, he said 'Joe Richey' right? I remember having his newsletter. He is the owner of Swapselltrade
Link hidden: Login to view

There was more than one report about him. Not sure where though, as it is really slow for me to load up ripoffreport's site

uofaguy0507
Thanks so much Skiyuki for saving me from the headache that is Swapselltrade!!

ris1010
a 'TRUE' dropshipper will not charge you a monthly fee no will charge you a registration fee, and will require your EIN and possibly a state id number.

lwmcosmetics
I agree..

Stay away from him.

They had advertised where they build a website for you. Money back guarantee if you were not satisfied.Well they used megagoods to post items for sell. Megagoods is also a rip off. THey are to expensive.. Well to this day I never got my money back.

Back off real quick..

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.