Can salehoo check on this supplier?

10 Feb 14 01:42:26 pm
I tried to find out more about this supplier which is featured on the salehoo website Link hidden: Login to view But it leads me to a fully Chinese website, NO english! And which I think it asking me to install something!!

This website Link hidden: Login to view is also not working.

Could u check if these suppliers are still legit?

I am looking for Asian manufacturers/wholesalers who sell personal safety products.Can u recommend? Besides Ajoka though.

Site Admin
10 Feb 14 11:29:45 pm
Hi JS,

Something not right with that first site for sure. You can actually email their support to report the issue here Link hidden: Login to view. The second site is showing as inactive.

Try emailing Link hidden: Login to view to see if the team there are able to find a verify an Asian supplier for you. No guarantees, but they'll certainly do their best.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at