Cellularzoneuk.net - Has anyone used this supplier?

Free Member
muneebkhan
Hello, I am a dropshipper and I came across this supplier cellularzoneuk.net I emailed them. Got a good price on Video Game Consoles. YES! They have a website based email.

They have also provided me with their address, their company number which is 05052642

They have also given me their US address. They told me their company name there is JZ SALES LLC

They are accepting paypal, they told me they also accept bank transfer on Company name.

I want some staff of someone to verify this company before I go ahead and make an order with them. I dont wana risk my money before verification.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi MuneebKhan,

I will be looking into their website / company profile and I'll be back shortly.:)

Irene
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi MuneebKhan,

I did not find any reasons to think cellularzoneuk.net is not legitimate. However, the site was just recently created, May of this year 2012. In the SaleHoo Directory, we do not accept sites that have been online for less than 2 years, as we feel new sites pose too greater risk to our members. I also did not find any reviews about them online.

Should you decide on purchasing from this supplier, we strongly advice on making a single purchase to test their service and product quality, and that you use safe payment methods (credit cards) so that you will have a way of getting your money back should anything go wrong.

Hope this helps.

Irene
Free Member
muneebkhan
It did help irene, but I talked to them and they told me that they dont accept single items sale and only accept a bulk order

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi MuneebKhan,

If you do a test purchase in their website, they do not provide any secure payment methods to use. I am not confident on using or recommending this site.

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.