Chinazrh.com - Is anyone still using this supplier?

Free Member
pamd
Hello everyone! I am a newbie here and have been looking for some reliable wholesalers & dropshippers through the directory.
I noticed though when looking through the directory most of the reviews are a few years old...also some are not marked as "verified". I thought ALL suppliers in the Salehoo directory are "Verified" ?

If anyone has had recent dealings with the following companies your comments would be much appreciated! :-)

www.chinavasion.com
www.cluburban.com
www.islandwholesaler.com
www.tradestead.com

Thank you in advance! :-)

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi pamd,

Unconfirmed simply means we are waiting on the supplier to verify that they own this domain name, email address, and phone number. In most cases, the supplier will verify this information within a few days of our request.

Please note that these suppliers have been verified as authentic by the SaleHoo team, so they are safe to use. Requesting confirmation of domain, email address, and phone number ownership is just an additional security measure we've put in place.

We also haven't received any complaints so far regarding the suppliers you have listed.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Irene
Free Member
pamd
Hi Irene,

Thank you kindly for your reply! I will keep you posted with how i get on...:-)

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
You are most welcome pamd! Let us know if you need further help. :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.