Fall September Special

CigarHumidors-Online.com, any feedback?

Free Member
timjessy
First of all let me say I am glad too be here! Really impressed with the service that Salehoo provides. I am new too this so hope too learn from you. I was wanting too know if anyone has worked with this wholesale company. If so maybe you can give me some feedback on them. www.cigarhumidors-online.com Thank You!

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi timjessy, nice to have you on board with the rest of the crew here : )

I don't have any personal experience nor do I know anyone that has with this supplier, but hopefully some of our members may be able to assist with some feedback for you.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi timjessy,

Welcome to SaleHoo! :)

Although I haven't purchased from Link hidden: Login to view yet, as long as you can use credit cards as its secure payment method, I guess ten years+ of online existence seems to make it a sound company to deal with. A whoisdomain check shows that the site has been created May of 1999. There have been positive and negative reviews,
but if you pay with credit cards you can always file for a chargeback if the transaction goes wrong.

Hopefully we can hear from members who have purchased from them. :)

Cheers!

Irene
Free Member
timjessy
Thanks, irene and fudjj for your help.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.