Coetg.com - Are they legit?

lukas86
I was sent a message through ebay, promoting this site... Does anyone know if they're trustworthy?

gulfy13
They are listed on both firetrust and watchdog scam alert sites as being a scam site.

Too ebay would not have sent a message promoting any site. I would say that it's spoof and phishing message. I would suggest going to ebay's security center and reporting the message there..

lukas86
Sorry, what I meant was that it was sent by other users. I'll take your advice and use the Security Centre, though.

gulfy13
If it was sent through ebays messaging system even though by another member it is not allowed..

Free Member
wagtrading
It's likely they're scammers. You will get a message like this through ebay at leasst once a day. Just ignore them.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.