Dave Guindon

22 Nov 07 10:54:19 am
Hi there can anyone please in brief, tell me what this guy is selling and is it for me to resell? Too much information!!! I really tried reading but really too much too long.

25 Nov 07 06:12:45 pm
Well, he mostly sells info products, things like how to increase sales on ebay and the web. But he also sells software products that perform searches that provide info on what products people are searching for and things of that nature.

Some of his products come with resell rights and some do not.

You might want to try this link for a more in depth answer to what his products are and how they work..:

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.