Dealextreme.com - Are they legit?

Free Member
johnsonong
Hi guys, anyone use Link hidden: Login to view before? Is it a legal company?

Thanks!
Johnson

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi Johnson,

They are based in Hong Kong and seem pretty legit. They accept safe payment methods and have been online since 2006. But there are quite a number of negative reviews about them which we cannot verify since we do not know the people who left those reviews.

Here are a couple of links to reviews you may want to read:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
contact_3
My only experience with them was when I bought 5 PS3 controllers and after I payed I realized they weren't official Sony brand... (it didn't state it anywhere, I just happen to notice the absence of the Sony logo) I immediately canceled the order, I didn't really want to sell knock offs (though they might be worth the low price?) and I was very nervous about getting a full refund. 5 days later the refund is on it's way back to via my paypal account.

So, while I can't vouch for their products - they don't seem to be scammers :) Good luck if you try them out, I'd love to hear of your experience!

Site Admin
richellemonfort
My only experience with them was when I bought 5 PS3 controllers and after I payed I realized they weren't official Sony brand... (it didn't state it anywhere, I just happen to notice the absence of the Sony logo) I immediately canceled the order, I didn't really want to sell knock offs (though they might be worth the low price?) and I was very nervous about getting a full refund. 5 days later the refund is on it's way back to via my paypal account.

So, while I can't vouch for their products - they don't seem to be scammers :) Good luck if you try them out, I'd love to hear of your experience!

Welcome to the site Game Reaper, great first post - really helpful! :)

It's nice to hear from someone who has actually tried buying from the supplier first hand. What you just shared is quite similar to the feedbacks I found earlier.

Thanks again! Hope to see more of you on the forum.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
contact_3
Thanks Richelle! I hadn't yet gotten around to posting my "Hello, here I am" post but this thread caught my attention since I just recently had this experience. Thanks again for the welcome, and I'm glad to be here :)

Site Admin
richellemonfort
No problem, GameReaper!

Please feel free to contact at support@salehoo.com should you need help with anything at all!

P.S. You might want to read this:

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
johnsonong
Thank you so much guys for the replies..i will post reviews about them once i tried them :)

Free Member
memox
I have heard from my close friends that they were using dealextreme.com for shopping for some time and they did not have any problems so far.

I have ordered few items last week from them but I am still waiting since items seem to be on the way now. I will let you know once i got it.

Site Admin
fudjj
Nice, always good to hear a supplier review.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Site Admin
richellemonfort
I have heard from my close friends that they were using dealextreme.com for shopping for some time and they did not have any problems so far.

I have ordered few items last week from them but I am still waiting since items seem to be on the way now. I will let you know once i got it.

Welcome to SaleHoo memox! Nice way to make an entrance :)

Yes, do update us with your order. It's really nice to hear actual buyer experiences.

Looking forward to you post - Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
memox
Hi There,

I would like to note that i have been using dealextreme.com for some time and i did not have any problems so far. I have received all the products i have ordered.

Although they are slow generally. Might not be a good idea for dropshipping. Usually ofter my order 3-5 days pass for their order processing. And after they send me a tracking numbers still i wait for 5-10 days for package to start moving. I usually got their post on 21-50 days here is Turkey.

But their pricing is really good. I can not even find a wholeseller that competes with dealextreme prices. Why don't you have their record in your directory?

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Not a bad idea, memox!

We'll try and check them out further. If they pass our requirements we might just add them to our directory.

Happy Holidays :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.