dealswholesale.co.uk - Review Needed

jomarc10
Hello everyone,

I'm in search of brand name clothing for men or woman and I came across Link hidden: Login to view and I was wondering if any of you guys have done business with them? Experience buying from them (Good or Bad)? Quality of products? Or anything else that would be valuable before placing a order.

Also, if you guys know any other suppliers who sells brand name clothing and wouldn't mind sharing, it would be very appreciated.

Thank you all and have a nice day,

Site Admin
Rhea_SaleHoo
Hi Jomarc,

Welcome to the forum! Deals Wholesale is a verified supplier on SaleHoo and you can view their profile page below:

Link hidden: Login to view

So far, we haven't received any complaints from other members regarding this supplier. Let's wait and see what other members have to say.

In the meantime, you can also checkout the suppliers below carrying name brand clothing:

Hope this helps.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.