Dellamoda.com? - For Authentic Designer Handbags

azureus001
Does any know anything about these people?

Link hidden: Login to view

The prices are real, but there are things like grammar mistakes and such that I would think would happen on regular site that sells such high-end merch

bkdi-count
I do not know about them but if I can, I reccomend reading a post on these forums written by a salehoo staff member regarding designer handbags. It was very informative and saved me alot of time to be honest. You might wanna check it out. It's located in the Products - Discuss a Specific Product area of the forum and is the first sticky you will see. I hope this helps you out some.

azureus001
thanks, i have read that article. I was looking for along the lines of people who have delt with company, i am pretty sure they aren't authentic but I was just wondering more about the service, shipping speed, ect. thanks again though!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.