DHgate - Anyone ever use them?

mountainbikemason
hello i am looking for generic cell phone accessories to buy in bulk such as chargers, covers etc.. any suggestions? i found dhgate but not sure if they are legit or a scam.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi mountainbikemason,

Here are some suppliers for cellphone accessories -

Link hidden: Login to view

All throughout the forum, you will find our advice that we DO NOT recommend buying BRANDED goods from a supplier from China and this includes DHGate.

You can read our full report on DHGate here: Link hidden: Login to view

We keep DH Gate in our directory since there are good suppliers in there for generic or no-brand items - provided you do your research. In fact we have several members who have mentioned in other posts about their positive experience in finding a good supplier in DH Gate. :)

You may also read this related post about DH Gate Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. :)

Irene
ausbargainbasement
Hi,
Used Dhgate sellers on a regular basis for a couple of years now , only for generic products not so called brand names, never had any problems with the sellers i dealt with they will go the extra mile just to retain your business. Shame Dhgate and Paypal parted there ways, so now unfortunately for me i cant do business there anymore.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
If you do your due diligence you are bound to find reliable suppliers on DH Gate. Although that may take some time and a few loses (money wise) as this will be more of a trial and error approach. Like pcostie has mentioned he has found good business on DH Gate and I'm sure we have other members who can say the same :)

@pcostie: I agree, it is a shame that this had to happen. You can always use your credit card to pay instead, can't you?

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Directory Approved Supplier
shiningstory
In fact, DHgate is a website like ebay.

You must look at the seller's rate before you shopping.
select a seller who have a good rate better than cheaper.

I know them.

ShiningStory Fashion Jewelry Wholesale

Order Freeshipping wholesale Murano lampwork glass pendants, Shamballa style macrame bracelets, Pandora style beads charm bracelets, wedding bridal bridesmaid jewelry sets. Large stock & Next Day delivery.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.