With regard to this supplier, we have not received any serious complaints from SaleHoo members. Right Wholesale's site registration date is a little over 2 years old. You want to be cautious when using a site with a domain name registered for less than a year as most scammers tend to disappear within a few months to a year once word of their reputation begins to spread. Going back, Right Wholesale also accepts payments through PayPal. That's particularly good because it gives you a comeback if something goes wrong. With this type of payment, you can usually have the transaction reversed fairly easily if necessary. However, seeing as Right Wholesale is a Chinese supplier, we suggest that you err on the side of caution and request that they provide you with a proof of authenticity for their products. Most brand name items come with official paperwork for resale anyway, so if they're really offering authentic brands, then it shouldn't be a problem.
Here are some simple things you can do to protect yourself when dealing with any supplier (especially those found outside of SaleHoo).
1. Run a whois check on the supplier's website to verify when it was created (it is safest to deal with suppliers who have been online at least a year), who owns the domain, and where the domain was registered (the country should match the contact details on the supplier's website). We recommend using Link hidden: Login to view
(replace salehoo.com with the url of the supplier).
2. Search the SaleHoo forum for the supplier's website/company name and see what other members have to say.
3. Call the supplier's telephone numbers to ensure they are genuine.
4. Purchase a sample before bulk ordering to ensure that the item meets your expectations.
5. Watch out for sellers asking you to 'safeguard' your purchase by sending your money transfer in the name of a friend or loved one, or by establishing a 'test question'. These actions will not protect you from a fraudulent seller.
6. Low prices do not necessarily mean fraud, but radically low prices should warrant a closer look. If a price seems to good to be true, it probably is. Ask the seller as many questions about the item's authenticity as you can before you go any further.
7. Always use a credit card or PayPal to purchase goods. So if the product you order is anything less than you expected, you are able to get your money back easily.
All the best!