DollarDealShopping.com - feedback needed

klee5927
Has anyone ever dealt with this company Dollar Deal Shopping.com?

I put in a order online and paid, on there website it said my order was still processing. I've called many times and just got a recording to leave a message, no one ever called back. I've sent numerous emails without a reply. I've called my credit card to proceed with a charge back.

Kenny

klee5927
I've found another bogus company that ships from Carson, CA called Global Premium Solutions Link hidden: Login to view with a fake phone number, When I called it was a Insurance Company. Based in Toronto, Canada that said they ship from their warehouse in Carson, CA Same as DollarDealShopping.com they list the same items with the same item numbers. Beware!!

Kenny

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello Kenneth,

We are currently having this investigated and Shane will email you shortly.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.