dont use BOCH international trading CO.ltd...trade-whole.com

Free Member
dug1701
hi made a purchase from this company all seemed well even accept paypal which was good got tracking number all well then parcel arrive instead of a phone that i purchased they sent ipod shuffle.
got in contact with them said they would send correct item that was the last i heard of it. they wont answer emails and have even blocked me form entering there site some how. can get to there site on other computers but not on mine.
has any one else used this site and had problems or did you get your products ok
just wondering if they are ligit or not
thanks

paul1978
yes they are scam big time, everything about the website is wrong all these chinese websites look very similar.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.