Dropshipfootwear.com - feedback needed

Free Member
7 Aug 10 10:19:13 pm
Hi there,

does anyone purchased from this supplier? Any feedback will be appreciated.

9 Aug 10 08:02:33 pm
This is the first I've heard of them. It looks interesting with all the name brands. Problem is they don't give any information about themselves. It looks like you have to give all of your information before you find out more about them. That makes me nervous.

Free Member
22 Sep 10 03:28:06 pm
I was also wondering if anyone had heard of them. Did you give them a try?

22 Sep 10 10:50:06 pm
Hi guys!

I did a quick check and you're right, there aren't a lot of information on their website. I've found out though that their website is registered under Camitta Bros Inc, a SaleHoo listed supplier -

So quite possibly, and also as mentioned in the powerseller review for Camitta Bros Inc, Dropshipfootwear.com is the drop shipping arm of this company. I'm sorry but I wasn't able to find any review for Dropshipfootwear.com, but if you want to contact them, you can email them at sales@cbshoes.com.

Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.