Fall September Special

Dropshippingwholesalers.com - has anyone dealt with them?

sfer25
Hi , I am a novice at this and have only registered a few days ago.My email is constantly being inundated with all things Ebay and dropshipping. Only a few hours ago I received an email from dropshipping wholesalers.com and what was fascinating was their platinum package where they help you set up your own website . 'By having a website, you have the opportunity to increase your profits of selling products online by 150%. It's been proven that people that only sell products online through auctions such as eBay, yahoo, etc. are missing on the opportunity to have those customers that bought their products make repeat purchases from their website. A website also gives you the opportunity to not only make more money, but give you a professional appeal of yourself or business.'
Is this a good venture to delve in or not?Does Salehoo help with setting up with websites?

Thank you and I await for an honest feedback. Regards sfer

satya
Hi sfer25,

Welcome to SaleHoo. It's great to have you on board. While we do not currently offer any website system of our own, we do provide some basic information on setting up an ecommerce store/website in our blog and resource section. I have not personally used Dropshippingwholesalers.com, but I'd say before you spend $167 for their platinum plan, maybe you should check these out first:

Link hidden: Login to view

If you are looking for a cheap and easy way to get an online store up and running, we recommend:

eCrater Link hidden: Login to view (find out more here: Link hidden: Login to view)

BuyItSellIt Link hidden: Login to view

Auctiva Commerce Link hidden: Login to view

Also, here are some related posts that you might find useful.

All the best!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
sfer25
Thank you for the information.Shall look at the above asap.
Regards

Free Member
haydee
Hi sfer25,

Please have a look at the following reviews on dropshippingwholesalers.com so that you can make an educated decision on whether you should join or not.

If you are still starting out your online business, it is better to test the waters first before making a big investment. You can find free or low-cost websolutions that you can try out (please see links provided by Satya above). You can also start by selling stuff from your home that you no longer need on auction sites like eBay, Bonanzle, Atomic Mall, etc (this is also a good way of finding a good niche market) afterwhich you can slowly move to buying wholesale lots and then liquidated goods and once you have established your business online, you can look at offering a wider range of products to your customers by getting some products dropshipped.

I know how attractive dropshipping is specially to those who are new to online selling. I don't discourage using dropshipping as I believe it can greatly help your business but you can take advantage of it more if you educate yourself first. It is a great way of offering a great range of products to your customers without having a large start up capital and a warehouse to stock your products. This eliminates the risk of buying products that won't sell and losing money because of that. This is just one of the advantages of dropshipping and of course, it also has its disadvantages which include
a profit margin which is not as high as when you're buying wholesale. You will also have to pay your dropshipper a small fee to cover for their time and effort packaging and shipping the items for you.

I'd recommend clicking on the 'Education' tab in the Salehoo website and checking out our articles that provide you a wealth of information about dropshipping, how to make it work for you as well as some excellent ways of sourcing your products, protecting yourself from getting scammed, etc.

Cheers,

sfer25
Thanks so much for the links. Glad I was not hasty to throw my money away. I am constantly researching and believe me I am not going to delve into all this vast Ebay experience hastily.

Again thank you

Free Member
haydee
Hi sfer25,

You're welcome! I'm glad I was able to help. Note though that those reviews were written about a year ago. If you wish, you may contact them by sending them a PM through the Salehoo forum. They are a senior member with forum ID: DropShipWholesalers. You may also send an email to Link hidden: Login to view.

I wish you all the best! :)

satya
Anytime! Sing out if there's anything else you need. Cheers!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
satya
Hi sfer25,

How are you? Thought you might find this post an interesting read.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
shaneandben
Hi, I've just come across this website, and was wondering if anyone could tell me if they deal with them? What they are offering sounds great but I don't want to sign up without finding out more. They are offering a turn-key web shop for the price of $167 plus lots more information on apparently good dropshippers.

giftdepot
Here's a search I did: Link hidden: Login to view

And a thread here on SaleHoo: Link hidden: Login to view

shaneandben
Thnaks gift depot! I think I shall stay away from them :)

satya
Hi shaneandben,

We answered an inquiry quite similar to yours a few weeks ago. Please see the full details above.

All the best!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.