ecgoon.com - any feedback?

Free Member
cdog
Hi,

I'm a new user and been doing my market research and supplier research. Came across a group called ecgoon.com. Has anyone heard of them and or have any feedback about the authenticity of their products?

Cheers

Cdog

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Cdog,

I just found too many negative reviews online about this site, therefore I suggest that you look for other options.
From Link hidden: Login to view

05/20/11--10:56: ecgoon.com by leofelix (chan 1546356)
Category: Phishing or other scams

scam: selling counterfeit products / site displays a FAKE McAfee Secure Seal / site promoted through forum spam

User Details:
Username: markill
User ID Number: 21297
User Registration IP Address: 27.159.219.39
User IP Address for Selected Post: 27.159.219.39
Selected users were banned
User details were submitted to Akismet

SCAMMERS MAY MAKE THEIR WEBSITE LOOK 'PROFESSIONAL'
Yeeaaah, just like Link hidden: Login to view
I've made several research about that website and it proves alot of people complaining they are using other names for scams too. I also found out from whois domain that they just registered around November last year and had 600+ other domains! Thats so obvious!!!

Amy said...

HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD.
new & professional website www.ecgoon.com
i nearly get scam, pheww
21 May 2011 02:23

We have several legitimate cellphone suppliers that you can use. If you need a list just let us know. :)

Welcome to SaleHoo!

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.