ElectronixHQ dropshipping feedback!

Free Member
jordansdaniels870
Hello there.
I was looking at the website electronixhq.com and was wondering if anybody has some experience with working with them? I'm looking into dropshipping and searching for electronics suppliers that are reliable. Hopefully if anyone can give me any feedback on ElectronixHQ then it'll be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jordan Daniels

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Jordan, I'm not personally familiar them myself. Are they an approved supplier in our directory?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
jordansdaniels870
fudjj wrote:Hi Jordan, I'm not personally familiar them myself. Are they an approved supplier in our directory?

No they are not. I discovered them from this website: Link hidden: Login to view
It has some user reviews on there that seemed decent but I was just wanting to see if anyone from the Salehoo community has any experience with them. I'm just now starting with this planning out my business thing and looking for suppliers is much difficult than I thought. I am, as of right now, looking for strictly dropshipping suppliers. A lot of people suggest wholesalers to me but my budget is low and as of right now I'm starting a business on the side of working a full-time job.

I'm primarily searching for dropshipping services in the US that provide laptops, tablets, cell phones, video games, and the accessories along with them four. I was wondering if Electronix HQ was legitimate or are their any others that I can take it a look at?

Thanks in advance,
Jordan Daniels

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Jordan,

We wouldn't be able to vouch for that supplier if they hadn't undergone our verification process to be approved and listed in our directory. They've had their domain registered since 2009, that's a good sign. A bad sign is that they've chosen to renew it yearly, I see that as a bad sign because there doesn't seem to be any confidence in being around for a long term. If fact, their domain is coming up for renewal again in September, so very soon.

Something else I don't like about the supplier is their website, that doesn't SCREAM out professional supplier to me. They even had a category dedicated to pushing some website traffic generator software. Honestly, what on earth is that doing on a professional electronic's suppliers website?

About the only positive thing I could find to say about the place is that they are American based, apart from that, that website didn't fill me with any great confidence personally.

I would suggest checking through the directory, all of our suppliers have been verified as safe to deal with.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Free Member
jordansdaniels870
Thank you a lot for your feedback.
I've been looking in the directory and I can't really seem to find exactly what I'm looking for though. I want primarily a dropshipping supplier that sells laptops, tablets, cell phones, and video games from the US. It seems as if that's hard to come by in your directory. Can you suggest me any please? It'll be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jordan Daniels

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello Jordan,

Here are some top suppliers for computer-related products:

Please let me know how you get on and if you have any further questions.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.