Elesp.com - Is it legit?

Free Member
5 Oct 07 07:01:43 pm
Is Elesp.com legit? They have insane prices on apple ipods, touches, phones, ps3's, 360's...Is there a website that I can got to that rates them? I've been e-mailing them for a while and they seem legit...PLEASE HELP!!!! THANKS!!!!

Free Member
6 Oct 07 08:10:24 am
Hmm , If it seems too good to be true then it usually is. Not to mention they are using a hotmail account for thier email? Why? Domains offer email accounts with the hosting service. I would stay away from this one.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
11 Oct 07 08:52:03 am
The MSN is hotmail, not the e-mail. So it could be legit i suppose. I'd contact them though

11 Oct 07 09:36:26 am
These prices are in Euro so if you live in the US and you convert them over to the US dollar and figure in shipping it is not cheap prices at all.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.