equipmenthall.com

danielledesma
hello guys...

I been looking around a lot to find genuine Laptop suppliers, and i ve found this site Link hidden: Login to view it looks pretty original and genuine and they are also trustpass in alibaba what do you think??, the prices are not that good though, but at least I found something... does anyone knows them? are they scamers???

please let me know any experience, or if anyone knows a good laptop supplier i would highly highly appreciate, my market is south america - argentina so Im not competition hehehe

thanks...

wholesalelist101
They look legit but the prices are not any better than a regular retailer and it seems a good majority of their units are refurbs or used.

danielledesma
yes i know...
but does anyone knows where to buy notebooks at good price, whats wrong with this niche it seems i can find anything else but laptops on the web... please if anyone knows where to buy cheap or not that cheap but good deals of laptops send me a PM...

planes
Laptops are an extremely competitive market at this time.

Heck! Bestbuy just sold about 1000 399 dollar laptops in about 2 months in MA alone.

And not junk laptops but Compaq core 2 15.4 inch screen 1 gig 160GB HD machines.

I was gonna grab one myself but waited to long.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.