ewis.ca - trustworthy?

a-agina
Link hidden: Login to view went on that site, it is a canadian drop shipping site... it seems to be selling its products at very LOW prices...too low actually, as you can see when you browse the page, it says up to 60 % off on some of its products... i was wondering ... did any1 here ever use this site? and if u did, is it a good site? should i trust it?

gulfy13
Here's the info from Magento:

East West Imports & Services (EWIS) - Link hidden: Login to view
(general merchandise, electronics)
Definitely a reseller (wish I could find their source(s)). Customer service is practically non-existent. Rarely answer emails. Owned by same company that owns SixFix.com (see below). :

SixFix.com - Link hidden: Login to view
(general merchandise, electronics)
Definitely a reseller (wish I could find their source(s)). Customer service is practically non-existent. Rarely answer emails. Owned by same company that owns EWIS (see above).

So, You might want to really think about what you are reading above before you buy from them..

Too, anytime you need info on Dropshippers,,,It's a good idea to pay a short visit to Magento. They are a kind of watch-dog site for dropshippers. They give reviews on many dropshippers good or bad and wether the dropshipper charges a fee or not to use their services...

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.