Family Defense Products Inc - has anyone dealt with them?

babymelody31
Hi all, has anyone used Family Defense Products Inc? I was considering this company for my security company store. Please advise if I should stay away. Also, does anyone know of a trusting company where I can dropship with for security guard items? Thank you.

satya
Hi babymelody31,

Welcome to SaleHoo!

Family Defense Products Inc is a verified SaleHoo supplier. They have been online since 1998 and they accept safe payment methods meaning you can usually have the transaction reversed fairly easily if necessary. We have not received any serious complaints about them and you can read the reviews from other members on the supplier profile page to get a heads-up on any pluses and pitfalls. You can also search the SaleHoo forum for the supplier's website/company name and see what other members have to say. If you're still unsure, call the supplier's telephone number (352-854-7279) to ensure they are genuine and ask them as many questions about their products as you can. You may also want to purchase a sample before bulk ordering to ensure that the item meets your expectations.

All the best!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
babymelody31
Thank you Satya for your help.

satya
You're welcome. I think Richelle has located some suppliers for you.

Link hidden: Login to view

Good luck!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.