Fei Yue Electrade Co., Ltd

gallairc
Hey
Anyone know if these guys are legit?
Fei Yue Electrade Co., Ltd
Link hidden: Login to view

They say that they accept paypal and have PS3 40GB at $100USD, I would say these guys were scammers but then they accept Paypal so I'm not sure.
Any input would be much appreciated .

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Gallairc,

They may be accepting payments through PayPal but then again you can never be too sure specially since their site seems pretty young, barely 2 months old.

If you read through the posts here in the forum, you'll notice that our older members (and wiser perhaps) will immediately discourage you when you ask about sites like these..Based in china, only a few months old, and claims to be selling real branded products..i think you know what I mean. :)

Anyway just be careful out there..Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
fudjj
Quick and simple equation to keep everyone out of trouble.........

China + Branded Product = FAKE or SCAM!

Write that one on your toilet door and you'll save yourself a lot of cash!

: )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

grboutique
Remember, just because a website is accepting paypal, doesn't mean you're protected. If they accept credit card payments through a merchant account, then that's a different story. At least that way, you have protection from your credit card issuer in case you don't receive the goods.

Also, always remember that paypal is a third party payment processing company not an actual bank so that means, they have their own regulations that doesn't have to comply with the banks regulations which is not protected by federal banking laws.

Site Admin
fudjj
Yeah, point well made by GR!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

gallairc
cool thanks

sales4u
fake

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.