Found a Yoga supplier on - Are they legit?

15 Feb 13 07:53:14 am
Hi I cannot find Yoga equipment at a reasonable price to sell, until I found this supplier in

Link hidden: Login to view

Their website is Link hidden: Login to view

They look legit but I have read too many horror stories at, any advice on how to go about it?
I sent them an email to see what payments are accepted, haven't got reply yet

If they accept Paypal, does that mean I will be protected? (Sorry I am a rookie)

Site Admin
18 Feb 13 04:16:51 am

Here are some tips published in the SaleHoo blog regarding Alibaba Link hidden: Login to view and I copy paste -

...we believe Alibaba can be a great place to make direct contact with manufacturers and suppliers from all over the world – but you have to be prepared to carry out some thorough background research of your own first:

Visit the Alibaba forums and search for feedback about the supplier
Check the supplier’s contact details and give them a call
Spend a while asking lots of questions and chatting before placing an order
Ask for a sample at first, and then place only a small initial order. If they turn out to be fraudulent, you won’t have lost too much.

And the golden rule: Never spend more than you can afford to lose on an order with an untested Alibaba supplier. If you’re down to your last $200, Alibaba isn't the place for you. Instead, start with a local, guaranteed trustworthy supplier until you reach a more stable position.

You may view the entire post at Link hidden: Login to view

I also would like to share with you these past forum posts -

Let us know should you need further help. :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at