Fragrance wholesale only top brands

1 Apr 09 07:07:17 pm
Hello im new member i have already purchased my first stock from fragrance x that i found here on salehoo and im very pleased with their service but ofcourse im trying to find better prices and its not easy with designer brands.
Im searching trough internet an most of them have the same prices or they claim they do wholesale but reality is completly different.
If anyone have information about fragrance wholeseller i ll appriciate any advice
Best regards

Free Member
2 Apr 09 09:49:31 am
Another option to consider is to buy into Fragrance Liquidations. There are many liquidators out there that sell this stuff in bulk. And you can get them very cheap

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at