Has anyone dealt with gamejelly.net ?

callum22000
Good day to you all.

I would like to know if anyone has had any dealing with 'gamejelly.net.'They seem to offer a very good service,but I just need to know if people have any feedback on them?thank you

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi callum22000,

I haven't dealt with them personally. But I did a quick background check and here's what I found out:

-They have been online since June 2008, so their site is roughly a year and a half old.

-They accept credit card payments other than bank transfers.

-The are based in UK but some of their stocks are sourced from Hong Kong.

-I couldn't find anything negative on the net about them. Although they seem to be suspended on one forum: Link hidden: Login to view

They seem pretty legit and safe to deal with. They actually have two sites, you can also visit them at Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps somehow - All the best!

Merry Christmas! :D

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
fifisexylingerie
o be honnest i dealt with them before ,but i dont advise to do so,cause they to slow on the delivery,i reckond they are a middle man,thats way they slow,and you will have a lot of complaint on ebay buyers if you do sell their products,is up to you,i honk you after a positive feedback not negative feedback,by the way their is a lot of advices and good dealers here at this link is free to join follow this link and start selling your products for free here they reconised by ebay:Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.