Has anyone dealt with www.cnuncn.com?

6 Nov 09 12:25:26 am
HI guys & girls i can across Link hidden: Login to view and noticed they sold motorbikes
Could anyone give me feedback as i did a google search and the first site said scam website.

Free Member
10 Nov 09 02:55:27 pm
Hi Madmatty71,

We wouldn't recommend dealing with them. I also did a Google Search and found nothing but reviews saying they are a scam.

Upon checking their website, I found out that they are fairly new. Their website was created in 2008 with unsatisfactory contact details. They are from China and sell 'branded' products.

We only recommend dealing with suppliers that have been online for 2 years or longer and we don't recommend buying 'branded' goods from China because of the high risk of ending up with fake merchandize.

Here's a great article with excellent tips on verifying your supplier and protecting yourself from getting ripped off.

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.