Has anyone dealth with rihey.cc and smallvolume.com

hamor
PLease let me know if anyone has dealth with www.rihey.cc or SmallVolume.com. Would appreciate any help. I am new to this and wanting to make my first purchase, don't have much money to spend- and certainly can't afford to loose the little that I have to a scam.

Hope someone can give some information on these companies.

Site Admin
fudjj
Never dealt with either, but I do know of SmallVolume.com, but too be honest I am surprised you would even consider them with their shipping fees.

I know internationally shipping is never cheap, but those guys don't miss you!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
hamor
Thanks for the reply, to be honest I didn't think their shipping fees was that much after I saw what Liquidation.com charges. They charge $150 admin fee and on top of that the minimum charge for shipping internationally is $300. Thought that was a bit over the top, especially if your order weighs less than 20 lbs

Site Admin
fudjj
Yeah, liquidation.com would come in very close to being number one for shipping, they just don't miss.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Have a look at these related posts in the Salehoo forum:

Hope this helps :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.