Has anyone tried shoesshop.biz before???

29 Mar 07 03:49:13 am
Hello friends, I am new to this, and wondering if anybody have tried shoesshop.biz before? Because I did 2 weeks back, purchased a dozen pair of shoes, paid via W.U. $540 USD and never heard anything from them yet. If anyone have experience with these guys, please let me know. I'm tired of sending them e-mail 3 times a day and never get any kind of response.

30 Mar 07 12:17:43 am
Oh boy, you should have checked fraudwatch for these guys.

I'm sorry man but I believe you got scammed big time, NEVER trust any kind of company you don't talk to first!!!!

And verify their phone, address, shipping/billing as well as how long they have worked in the area. Screens out 90% of the fraud.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.