Has anyone tried sontai.com and kind-export.com?

alentejano77
Does anyone knows this companys, specially the sontai.com?

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

I'm new here at salehoo, and i'm also trying to launch my home bizz, but its been very complicated to find good products for good prices.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi alentejano77,

Both sites being Chinese sites, it would be best that you stay away from them. And try finding other suppliers that are more reliable for you to work with.

Link hidden: Login to view - is barely a year old and does not state clearly if the mode of payment they accept is SAFE.

Link hidden: Login to view - was registered in whois just last month and when I tried visiting the site, firefox couldn't find the site.

What products are you interested in selling? We'd love to help you out:)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.